“The GreyVolution”, Grey Velvet’s 2019 Campaign, Highlights the Power of Evolution, Reinvention and Growth
Celebrating its 7th year, beloved fashion boutique, Grey Velvet is making it a point to affirm its mission — to be...EventsApril 3, 2019
The 1st annual March Fitness Day brought together top fitness experts from all spectrums of the Lagos FitFam Space!
The Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge was lit on the 23rd of March, 2019 with bright colours of white, pink and lemon green...EventsApril 3, 2019
You’ve got to see Cee-C’s Simple & Chic Outfit for PR Expert Paul Okoye’s Birthday Hangout
PR expert Paul Okoye, popularly known as Paul OO, celebrated his birthday recently and he also hosted a hangout for some of...EntertainmentApril 3, 2019
Lupita Nyong’o wrote this Book to Inspire Children to love the Skin they Are In
Academy award-winning actress Lupita Nyong’o has released a powerful, moving picture book about colorism, self-esteem, and learning that true beauty comes from within....EntertainmentApril 3, 2019
Taraji P. Henson is bravely speaking about her own Struggles with Mental Health in Variety Magazine’s New Issue
For Variety’s 2019 #PowerOfWomen: New York issue, Variety profiled Taraji P. Henson who shared how she’s working to eradicate mental health stigmas in black...Cover StoriesApril 3, 2019
Joke Silva remembers Younger Sister Bisi Silva 40 Days after her Death 💔
Nollywood actress Joke Silva is remembering her sister Bisi Silva and celebrating her, 40 days after Bisi passed away following a...EntertainmentApril 3, 2019
From Uncertain Beginnings to Dominating the Nigerian Digital Marketing Landscape: Abas Idaserit Bares All on Episode 3 of “Binging with GameChangers”
How do you get a society to buy into an idea that seems inconceivable? Especially when you have no real work...TVMarch 29, 2019
Mo Agusto’s Colourful New Collection is for Trendy & Timeless Ladies!
Eponymous fashion brand Mo Agusto has debuted the first collection under its new ready to wear line M.O.T. According to the statement following the...Look BooksMarch 28, 2019
Marcia Cross Opens up On Battle with Anal Cancer: “I want to help put a dent in the stigma”
Actress Marcia Cross, 57 is opening up on battling anal cancer and why the stigmatisation around it needs to stop. The “Desperate...EntertainmentMarch 28, 2019
Joey Akan not Publishing his “The Story of Emma Nyra” Article “for the sake of the main victims of Ubi Franklin”
Journalist Joey Akan will not be publishing the part 4 of his “Ubi Fanklin vs Iyanya” series titled: “The Story of Emma Nyra,”...EntertainmentMarch 28, 2019
- MRH MAGAZINE: MARCH 2019 ISSUE – MEDIA WOMEN! MEDIA POWER!
- Banke Meshida-Lawal Talks Turning Her Passion into a Profitable Business on Episode 2 of “Binging with GameChangers”
- Filmhouse Cinemas Twin Waters Went All Out for Women on International Women’s Day 2019.
- From Uncertain Beginnings to Dominating the Nigerian Digital Marketing Landscape: Abas Idaserit Bares All on Episode 3 of “Binging with GameChangers”
- Onyeka Akumah Talks Road to Establishing Nigeria’s First Digital Agriculture Platform Farmcrowdy on Binging with GameChangers Episode 5
- Marcia Cross Opens up On Battle with Anal Cancer: “I want to help put a dent in the stigma”
- Orji Uzor Kalu demands Deputy Senate President Seat in 9th National Assembly
- Mo Agusto’s Colourful New Collection is for Trendy & Timeless Ladies!
- Funke Bucknor-Obruthe Shares Story of Road to Success in Event Planning Industry on Binging with GameChangers Episode 4
- “You are all I ever prayed for”: We love Adesua’s Sweet Birthday Letter to Banky W