Chioma Ikokwu and Kika Osunde are the CEOs of popular hair brand, Good Hair.
The Good Hair Girls known for their luxury hair brand in Lagos have been very busy and recently moved to a new space – The Good Hair Space which houses Brass & Copper (Diner | Shisha | Bar), the Good Hair Salon, GlambeautyJay – a beauty store and a barbers place.
But their successful business partnership isn’t the only thing we love about them.
If you’re an avid ‘scroller’ on Instagram you’ll most definitely have come across their pictures which stand out with how awesome they are.
Here’s a quick look at 10 times Chioma and Kika had us phone licking.
1. A ‘quick’ picture of Chioma looking un-bothered before dinner
Clad in a jumpsuit by Classy Et Vogue to show of that figure and a pop of color provided with a clutch, Chioma definitely aced this one.
2. Because what is better than one slay queen? Two of course!
Chioma and Kika frequently pair up to remind us who the queens oof the ‘gram are.
3. Sometimes you have to remind the ‘gram that you’re still a boss, albeit a pretty fine one
While we may have identified ‘boss woman’ with the symbol of a black suit, Kika switched it up on us.
4. That time that she sat at Brass and Copper waiting on a drink we could swear had to be a Long Island
Shades inside? Well yes of course, Chioma is cool like that.
5. That time they advertised their business ever so subtly
You know, let’s literally paint the town red.
6. When she showed her patriotism as a Nigerian by wearing a Nigerian jersey and one of the hottest Nigerian players in the background
And it’s not like we could miss ‘Christian Dior’ on that fabulously blue hair either.
7. Sit pretty can be taken literally, as demonstrated
But we have one question for Kika… Is that Jameson we spot on the table?
8. A photo of you taking a selfie, well if that isn’t a genius idea…
They did of course follow it up with the news that they were the April/May cover of TW magazine.
9. A day at the beach is of course another picture perfect opportunity
Of course, only with a hat that keeps the sun out of your eyes and has your name boldly printed on it.
10. Perfect lighting is key, always.
Chioma may be beach chilling but Kika proves you can take perfect selfies anywhere.