To many, it was a reality show and to others, a pure entertainment! While that’s not incorrect, #BBNaija means so much more to the participants as evident in their life changing experiences after show over the years; to them it’s a dreamland, a home for those who dare to dream big, a platform worth the scourging sun, tears and blood and most especially, the biggest stage in Africa that embodies the dream of the Nigerian child.
Thus, just like every other year, #BBNaija 2020 tagged #BBNaijaLockdown has breeded yet another great talents, creatives and achievers .
It is in this light that we at Mediaroomhub decided to not only share some their achievements so far with you all but to all celebrate all the contestants on their wins since the end of the show, big or small, they are all doing just amazing well and will continue to do so as they all have many feats to attain.
First off, we have the winner of this year’s edition, Olamilekan Agbeleshe. He’s a rapper and songwriter, known by his stage name as Laycon and the President of the Icons as his fans would say.
While still on the show, Laycon became the first #BBNaija housemate to hit 1 million followers on Instagram while.
He did not only win the hearts of many Africans who voted him to clinge the position of a winner with quite an impressive margin, but has continued to achieve much more thereafter.
Here, we give you a listed summary of his giant feat so far;
– He was the ambassador for youth in Ogun State, awarded a cash prize of 5 million naira and an apartment by the State governor.
– Laycon also became the first BBNaija star to become Oppo Nigeria brand ambassador.
– He didn’t stop their as he also signed an endorsement deal with Origin Nigeria
– The 27-year old again closed a deal with GOTV Nigeria as their ambassador.
-Mentos Nigeria joined other brands to make him their ambassador as well
– He was featured in the remix of DJ Neptune’s hit single, “Nobody “ alongside singer, Joyboy.
– At the moment, Laycon is shooting his first originals on showmax titled, “I AM LAYCON.”
Laycon has a lot of projects up sleeves that he will announce later.
Another interesting personality from this year’s show is the queen of Ninjas, Nengi Hampson, a former beauty queen and an entrepreneur. Nengi was the second runner up from the show, one of the last two women standing and she’s been winning back to back ever since.
Nengi who got signed to Playnetwork immediately after show, also got her first movie role in “Rattle Snake the Ahanna Story” almost same time.
After the show, Nengi got appointed by the Bayelsa State governor as Senior Special Assistants to Bayelsa governor, Face of Bayelsa and Ambassador for the girl child Bayelsa State.
– Also she became an Ambassador for Payporte Nigeria.
– Nengi did also seal an Ambassadorial deal with deshapsables.
– The 22-year-old also announced herself as the latest addition to Remy Martins’ family.
– Finally, she became an ambassador to jennyglowsnigeria.
The next BBNaija star here is, Erica Nlewedim. Erica’s journey during and after the show is what many would describe as “a blessing in disguise “. Though one of the strongest contenders on the show, Erica got evicted for breaking the house rules.
But as her fans call her, “Star Girl”, Erica’s stars continued to shine after the show and has also achieved a lot for herself since then. Erica joined the likes of former winner of the show, Mercy Eke and got signed to Upfrontandpersonal management and so far, she has the below listed trophies under her belt:
– She became the first ever disqualified #BBNaija contestant whose fans initiated a ‘go fund me’ account for which made her a multimillionaire within the space of two weeks after her supporters raise above 31-million naira for her.
– She also became a brand ambassador for Kuku’s hair .
– Erica sealed a did with Legend Nigeria as their brand ambassador as well.
– On same day, she was again unveiled as the brand ambassador for Star radler.
Next is Dorathy Bachor. The 1st runner up of the show and the queen of exploras. The full chested housemates is also another person that has achieved quite a handful after the show even on her 25th birthday she was given a Mercedes Benz and gifted 25 pairs of shoes by her fans. In addition to that she’s;
– A brand ambassador to Mapia Tea- a slimming tea company.
– Also a brand ambassador to Vsp -Botanics and…
– finally a brand ambassador to Evivitandrenonprinting.
We’ve also got Lucy Edet, the CEO of luciana grills and queen of “lucy nation”. Her time in the #BBNaija house was equally quite eventful considering the fact that she brought pepper and drama to the show. She was recently welcomed home by Senator florence Ita Giwa amongst other dignitaries.
– She’s a brand ambassador to Croston Homes, Getfitng and Calabar International conference centre.
Next is Tolani Baj. She is an A&R personnel and CEO of 234nextGen.
Her stay in the big brother house was as exciting and entertaining. The American /Nigerian has done pretty well for herself after the show too;
– She’s a brand ambassador to Payporte
– Same to Jenny Glow Nigeria
– She also did an ad campaign for a hair brand called hairplify .
Another personality here is Ozomena Joseph Chukwu. He’s the only son from his elite family and he was known for his sportsmanship and personal principles while on the show. Since leaving the house, Ozo has done pretty well for himself;
– He was a guest on the Africansport on show with Mpriaz also guest at the Budweiser Nigeria kof show
– A brand ambassador to Jenny Glow Nigeria.
We also have Terseer kidawaya popularly know as Kidd Waya. He is a son to business billionaire Terry waya. Kidd was also a strong contender on the show and he won so many hearts while on the show by being humble despite his wealthy background.
His achievements after the show too is nothing less than awesome;
– He did an ad campaign for Eko hotels and suites
– He also became a brand ambassador for Ciroc nigeria .
Then we have, Prince Nelson Enwerem. Former Mr. Nigeria and the ‘commander in chief of the royal army’ as his fondly called by his fans. Prince was also at the top of his game during the show, he was highly competitive and always feeling down whenever he lost a challenge or the Friday arena games. Thus his steadfastness after the show brought him to become;
– A brand ambassador to Guinessnigeria
– He also sealed and Ambassadorial deal with Vsp -Botanics.
Sinclair Timmy, known as Trickytee, is another housemate whose artistic prowess is on another level. His time on the show was also a great one. He’s a filmmaker, recording artiste.
He is a brand ambassador to Twhdorg and was recently appointed as Senior Special Assistant to the governor of Bayelsa State.
Victoria Adeyele, popularly known as Vee was born and raised in London. Her involvement in the #BBNaija show shows her strength in having loyal friends. She’s also the queen of flames and queen of the veehives. Her achievements Include:
– Being a brand ambassador to gleam skin care and as well as launching her own YouTube channel.
Emuobonuive Neo Apkofure( Neo) is another housemate that came and showed us what showmanship means. He recently got an brand ambassadorial deal with Origin Nigeria.
Lilo Boluwatife Aderogba is unarguably one of the prettiest ladies from the show but sadly she left the show quite early.
That did not stop her from winning outside the house though;
-She’s a ambassador to Rixari skinsecret.
Kaisha Umaru is another outstanding housemate during the show. Born to Igbo and Hausa parents, Kaisha is the CEO of kaisha luxuryskincare and the brand ambassador of dreamhairnija.
Ezekiel Bright Osemudiame, popularly known as Brighton- AKA Lord Baelish, was also a strong competitor on the show . He’s also been winning since he left the show;
-He got his first movie role after the show
– He is a brand ambassador to Jenny glow Nigeria.
Tochukwu Okechukwu, better known as Tochi is a real estate agent and was also a housemate in #BBNaijalockdown season. To children is a brand ambassador to Clarindablonde skincare.
Wathoni Anyansi is an author, Youtuber and a blogger. The mother of one who also participated in the #bbn show just recently launched her book tilted 101 tips on parenting.
Praise Nelson is a dancer and a model. While on the show, Praise was the life of the party and got along with most of the housemates.
Praise has been cashing after the show as he has modeled for Telvin Nwafor .
The boss lady Ka3na. Her impact on the show can’t undermined. She did bring drama as well. The mother of one is into properties and has launched her reality show called “Keeping Up With The Jones” alongside her little daughter.
Last but not the least, we have Eric Akhigbe. He’s a gym enthusiast and an actor. Eric is a brand ambassador to Cravendeel.